The EQUATOR Network is an international initiative that seeks to enhance reliability and value of medical research literature by promoting transparent and accurate reporting of research studies.
This goal will be achieved through:
- raising awareness of the crucial importance of good reporting of research
- becoming the recognised global centre providing resources, education and training relating to the reporting of health research and use of reporting guidelines
- assisting in the development, dissemination and implementation of reporting guidelines
- monitoring the status of the quality of reporting across health research literature
- conducting research relating to the quality of reporting
Page last edited: 05 August 2011